Passport Renewals

 This office does not accept passport renewal forms.  Please go to the US Department of State website to print a passport renewal form.

We do have renewal forms. However, you will complete and mail them. You must be able to answer “yes” to all of the following four questions:
  • Can you submit your most recent US passport, in good condition, with the renewal?
  • Were you at least 16 years old when your most recent US passport was issued?
  • Was your most recent US passport issued less than 15 years ago?
  • Do you use the same name as on your most recent US passport? Or, can you submit proper documentation (marriage certificate, or court order) to reflect your name change?
If you cannot answer “yes” to all 4 questions, you must complete a new application.

In addition, you will need:
  • A check for the processing fee of $110 payable to “Department of State”
  • 1 recent color photograph