Adult Vaccine Information

Necessary Adult Shots

Where to Find Adult Vaccines

Vaccine Finder

Where to Find Travel Vaccines

Whatcom County Health Department does not provide travel vaccines.  Check the links to find information regarding necessary vaccines for travel.
         Washington State DOH

Where to Get a Copy of My Immunization Record

You may request copies of any vaccines given here from the Health Department.
For vaccines given elsewhere, contact the health care provider that gave the vaccines.
Many health care practices including the Whatcom County Health Department participate in the Washington State Immunization Registry. The Registry, however, may not show all vaccines given.  You can sign up at MyIR to create an account and review your vaccine records.

Additional Vaccine Information

Contact your health care provider or call the health department for additional information. You can also visit the following websites: