Expect Delays Starting May 17 for Road Work on
Douglas, Olson Roads and in Sandy Point Heights
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 7, 2021
Drivers on Douglas and Olson roads, as well as residents in the Sandy Point Heights area, should expect delays starting the week of May 17 during pre-level road work. Pre-level is a kind of road pavement repair work.
- Drivers should expect single-lane closures and delays of up to 15 minutes.
- This work will take place from 7am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- Douglas and Olson roads are scheduled for paving Monday, May 17.
- Roads in the Sandy Point Heights neighborhood are scheduled for paving starting on Tuesday, May 18. Work will continue until the project is completed.
- Affected roads in Sandy Point Heights include Decatur Rd, Guames Wy, Lopez Dr, Moresby Wy, Orcas Wy, Pender Dr, Saanich Av, Sinclair Dr, Shaw Ct, Waldron Dr.
- This work is weather-dependent and dates and times may change.
- Do not park on roadway shoulders, on the side of the road, or in cul-de-sacks of affected roads. This could result in damage to your vehicle.
- The project will pave across some driveways. Please wait 15 minutes before driving across freshly paved driveway areas. Property owners whose driveways are affected will be contacted directly with additional information.
For more information, contact Carl Hendricks, project engineer, at email@example.com or 360-778-6260.
# # #